Touring Savannah by Bike
Come Pedal Through History with Savannah Bike Tours!
- Ride through the historic district with an experienced, city-licensed guide
- Pedal through Savannah's fascinating history, and experience its colorful, modern vibe
- Pause for numerous photo opportunities
- See the well-known must-sees on main thoroughfares AND the lesser-known gems along quiet side streets
- Ask questions along the way
- Get a “rolling concierge,” pointing out great dining, pub, and shopping options
- Learn about Savannah's trees and flowers
TOUR SCHEDULE & RATES
SPRING (FEB - MAY) - Daily 9am & 12:30pm, plus 4pm on Fridays & Saturdays
SUMMER (JUN - AUG) - Daily 9am & 12:30pm, plus 6pm on Fridays & Saturdays
FALL (SEP - OCT) - Daily 9am & 12:30pm, plus 4pm on Fridays & Saturdays
WINTER (NOV - JAN) - Daily 10am & 2pm
Tours are $30 for ages 12+, $10 for under 12
Tours are 2 hours and cover about 3 miles of flat, easy terrain. Sights we see include:
At least 9 of Savannah's squares, Forsyth Park and its fountain, our main shopping, dining, and sipping districts, the Savannah River and waterfront, exceptional architecture from antebellum to Victorian to modern, Girl Scout sites, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil sites, Savannah College of Art & Design (SCAD) sites, several art and history museums including many mansions open to the public, majestic live oaks festooned with Spanish moss, masses of flowers, stunning tree-lined streets, and places where prominent citizens past and present mix and mingle and live the Savannah life to its fullest!
Meet at 41 Habersham Street (click for map).
Bikes have baskets for your must-have cameras, or bags with seasonal needs such as light jackets, scarves, hats, sunglasses, extra sunscreen or repellent. Water is provided, but bring extra in hot weather!
Safety is paramount, and your guide is well-versed in Savannah's laws and traffic patterns. Optional helmets for adults (mandatory for kids) are available.
A good disposition and a smile are always welcome!